WOOLTEXPRO is an autonomous, non-profit Export Promotion Council, sponsored by the Ministry of Textiles and set up by the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India, which has become the international face of Indian woollen textiles successfully facilitating exports.
Major functions of WOOLTEXPRO
• Foreign delegation to India and arrange their tour programmes.
• Arranging Buyer-Seller Meets in India and abroad.
• Maintaining close liason with the International Wool Textile Organisation, Woolmark Company, Wools of New Zealand, Australian Wool Innovation, etc.
• Arranging trade fairs and exhibitions in order to project the quality and variety of Indian woollen products. Research foreign markets and arranging delegation/study tour abroad
• Chalking out and implementing programmes for enlarging and improving the production base of the Woollen Industry.
• Exploration of overseas markets.
• Providing your Company profile to overseas buyers and vice a versa.
• Resolving shipping & transport problems
• Advise on export finance, banking and insurance.
• Extensive publicity in India & Abroad.
• Deputation of trade delegations, study teams, sale teams to foreign markets
• Oragnise buyer/sellers meetings in India & Abroad.
• Market study
7th Floor, 5, New Marine Lines
MUMBAI – 400 020