Introducing foreign businessmen to local manufacturers/exporters and provide them with the information useful in conducting business.
Inviting leading exporters to visit India and gain first hand information regarding the capability of the Indian Woollen Industry.
• Assisting foreign buyers in their visits to India and chalk out their tour programmes, arrangements etc.
• Working with the organisers of leading International Trade Fairs and Exhibitions, in order to project the quality and variety of Indian Woollen Products abroad.
• Researching foreign markets and and sponsor Study-cum-Sales Team/Delegations abroad.
• Promoting and actively practice overseas public relations.
• Monitoring international fashion forecasts and transmit them to Indian Exporters.
• Helping the Textile Inspection committee of India to ensure that Indian Woollen Products are made as per International Standards.
• Chalking out and implementing programmes for enlarging and improving the production base of the Woollen Industry.
• Maintaining close liason with the International Wool Secretariat and Wools of New Zealand.
Flat No. 614, Indra Prakash Building
21, Barakhamba Road , New Delhi -110001