Famous Textile Engineering Institutes and Universities
- The University of Manchester: The University of Manchester is very renowned for the Textile Engineering Courses and Degrees. They provide several Textile Diploma, Honors and Ms .c Degree in Campus based and online format within part time & Full time facilities. Textile Technology, International Fashion Retail, Textiles Design, Textile and Fashion
- Bolton University: Bolton University is one of the most popular and ancient university of UnitedKingdom. This university offers the Full Time and Part Time Msc Degree in Textile Engineering. Their MS Degree name is International Textile Business & Innovation.
- University of Leeds: It is another famous university for textile engineering.
http://www.design.leeds .ac.uk//postgraduate.htm#taught for taught master
http://www.design.leeds .ac.uk//postgraduate.htm#research for research master
- North Carolina State University: You will find wide range of subject here such as Textile Chemistry, Fibres and polymer Science, Textile Technology Management, Textile Engineering etc.
- Kaunas University of Technology: Kaunas University of Technology is a popular university of Lithuania. Kaunas University offers Msc in Textile Engineering for the students who want to upgrade themselves with fiber and textiles advanced thoughts. The Msc Degree programs in Kaunas University are about 2 years long. That means the total duration is 24 months.
- Philadelphia University
- Auburn University College of Engineering, Department of polymer & fiber engineering
- Clemson University
College of Engineering and Science Polymer and Fiber Science.
- Lehigh University P.C. Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Science
Polymer Science and Engineering (Inter discipliner)
- University of Wisconsin – Madison School of Human Ecology Design Studies
- University of Nebraska – Lincoln
College of Human Resources and Family Sciences Department of Textile, Clothing and Design College of Human Resources and Family Sciences
- University of North Texas School of Merchandising and Hospitality Management Industrial- Technical Merchandising and Fabric Analytics
- Savannah College of Art and Design Textile fibers
- University of Connecticut –Polymer Science
- Eastern Michigan University-College of Technology Apparel, Textiles and Merchandising
- Lehigh University –Polymer Science and Engineering
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute –Polymer Science and Engineering
- Florida State University College of Human Sciences Clothing, Textiles and Merchandising
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth Graduate Studies-Textile Technology
- Cornell University –Textile
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology – leading University for design, merchandising, textile technology course
- University of New South Wales – PhD in Textile Technology
- Curtin University of Technology- Master of Design
- Deakin University- MS and PhD in fibers and textiles
- Honk Kong Polytechnique University – MA in Fashion and Textile Design/ Fashion & Textile
- Donghua University, China
Leading University in Fashion, Textile and International Trade in China and there is possibility of getting found.
- Colorado State University– College of Applied Human Sciences Design and merchandising.
- Iowa State University-Textile and Clothing
- Kansas State University –Apparel textile and interior design
- North Dakota State University –College of Science and Mathematics Coating and Polymeric materials
- University of California, Davis –Letters and Science Textile
- Louisiana State University –School of Human Ecology Graduate program in Textile, Apparel Design and Merchandising
- University of Massachusetts Lowell- College of Arts and Sciences Polymer Science
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth–Graduate Studies –Textile chemistry
- Polytechnic Institute of NYU, Brooklyn Polytechnic University, Brooklyn Polymer Science and Engineering
- University of Tennessee – Knoxvill College of Engineering Textile Science
- Heriott Watt University School of textile and design
- University of Cambridge –Judge Institute of Management
- University of Hudders field –Textile Technology f or Textile Designers
- Manchester Metropolitan university-(MA in Textiles)
- London Metropolitan University-
- Royal College of Art – (MA/MPhil/PhD in Textile)
- University College Falmouth –(MA in Textile Design)
44.De Montfort University-(MPhil/PhD in Textile Engineering and Materials)
- Dresden University, Germany
- Niederrhein University, Germany
One of the few universities in western Germany which offers textile courses. Few advantages are that courses are in English, very little tuition fee per semester.
Courses are in English and there is a possibility that from next year they are going to charge tuition fee. Master course is 1yrs and requirement of IELTS is 5.5+
- University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Politecnico di Torino, Italy: Mainly masters in textile engineering also there is an opportunity of higher studies in material engineering.
- ENSAIT (Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Arts et Industries Textiles) France – MS in Technical textiles (Chemistry or Mechanics) and Supply Chain Management /Info Design. Require elementary French.