Mohita Nigam, a home furnishing professional based in New Delhi – India offers sourcing, product development & quality control services to customers worldwide. She is keen to reach even the smallest buyer with genuine buy needs. Equipped with in-depth market knowledge & hands-on professional experience – her services span the home improvement sector including soft goods, home décor & home furnishings. She, being a designer herself, has a special niche in product development.
Mohita Nigam a NIFT, Delhi alumni is backed with 20 + years of professional expertise in export and buying in the field of home furnishing, accessories and digital marketing strategy.
During her tenure she did relationship management with various direct buyers and buying houses. To name a few-
Buying House: H&M, Li & Fung, JC Penney, Otto Agn, Alliance, Fusion, Colveta, Colour Concept, Lindex.
Buyer: Pier 1, Loloi Rugs, NITORI, Yachiyo & CO., TALLY WEIJL, Bombay Company, Global Views, Pier 1 Kids, Pier UK, , KAS (Australia), PMT Koepchen (Germany), Caroline Richards (UK), Brown Thomas (Ireland), Percol (Israel), Boram Trading (Korea), Toa & Co. Ltd. (Japan).
Brand: Benetton, Zara, Tie Rack, River Island, Tommy Hilfiger, Mexx, Cos, Divided, Hennes.
- Key Account Management- Possess skills in studying international trends and customizing them to suit market requirements with detail-oriented approach, New Product Development, Sampling & Sourcing.
- Costing & Negotiation of Prices – An exercise to offer most competitive prices.
- Merchandising- Production Planning & Costing, Commercial Operations, Vendor Administration and Relationship Management.
- Planner and communicator- Strong organizational abilities.
- Track record of excellent project execution, end to end, well within set parameters. Maintained quality standards of the shipment and delivery in time.
- Vendor Base – Dealings with exporters/vendors offering the entire range of Home Lifestyle products from India. The vendors are fully compliant with the International Factory, Social & ISO Norms.
- Specialization in Digital Marketing Management with extensive knowledge of the digital industry, as a true all-rounder, along with its trends and technologies.